Visions and Values
Together in achievement
Everything we do here is 'For children... for all' we will, with your support and backing, actively encourage participation through the many opportunities we are constantly aiming to provide.
Ultimately, for your child to learn, grow, achieve and enjoy shaped through participation, showing effort, determination, resilience and a 'take care' attitude towards new and exciting learning opportunities.
Our Values (on our hand/fingers):
*Aspire (aim high)
*Integrity (doing the right thing, even when no one else is looking)
“Recognising its historic foundation, the school will preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England and in partnership with the Church at parish and diocesan level. The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. It encourages an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith, and promotes Christian values and respect for other religions to all its pupils.”
• “Together in Achievement” (Partnership and ethos)
• St. Peter’s as a ’Take Care School’, where we “Take care of our self, each other, the world and with our work.” (Ethos and Christian foundation)
• At St. Peter’s, “We work hard to maximize the learning and growing of all our pupils, in a take care environment.” (Principle which links all our planning, work and thinking and forms the basis of all our School Self Review and evaluation)
• At St, Peter’s, “Every child has the right to learn and grow in a caring school where he/she feels safe and happy and which provides equal opportunity for all.” (Attitudes and Behaviour)
• “Striving to be, the best we can be.” (Encouraging us to always be in a process of continuous school self review and positive improvement)
• "For children... for all." (Recognition and emphasis of our primary focus)
We recognose the importance of Emotional Intelligence:
self-motivation, empathy, self-regulation, social skills, self-awareness.
With this in mind we have created our BEE Values.