I See Reasoning - Live Lessons - LKS2
What is a 'live lesson'?
- Every weekday at 9am, Gareth Metcalfe posts 2 new lessons to his page via YouTube.
- One aimed at children in LKS2 and another for UKS2.
- Each video will help children to build the skills needed for the main task.
- Children will then complete the main task – a challenge or short series of questions – working individually or with adult/sibling support.
- Underneath each video is a short description of the key calculation skills for each lesson.
- Tasks (with answers included) can be downloaded from underneath the videos below.
- If you have not tried these videos before, you might like to begin right from the very first one, on Mon 23rd March.
- Some of them lead on from each other or come as a pair, for example they may say 'Part 1' and 'Part 2' or a particular concept, so be careful if you are picking and choosing which to do.
Please note, we will aim to upload the most up to date video to this page, each day after the live broadcast. To make sure you catch the lessons as they go live at 9am, the website link is: http://www.iseemaths.com/home-lessons/
More information for Parents - There is an 'I See Maths Guidance for Parents mailing list'. This provides resources, ideas and suggestions for how you can support your children at home in mathematics. Parents will also be invited to join online training sessions, giving you information you may find useful to help your children at home. You can subscribe via this link: