This area of our page is currently being updated (March 2019)
For the current academic year (2018/19), please find the following information:
- Our school's pupil premium grant allocation amount is £30,360. There are 25 children in receipt of funding.
- These children, who are only a group because they receive the grant (their needs and personal circumstances are very different and individual otherwise), take a full part in the active life of St. Peter’s and do not in any way stand out. The associated funding is used to provide extra support where needed, in curricular (first and foremost) and extra-curricular opportunities as appropriate. Other children may benefit in group work via Pupil Premium Funding.
- Pupil Premium is currently spent on the following enrichment and enhancement opportunities that we offer the children at our school:
- Health and Well-being Lead
- Residential payments
- Maths Enrichment across all year groups with a fully qualified teacher
- Payments for Extra Curricular Sports and trips/activities
- Class and School Trips
- Academic boosters across school (which take place after school)
- The effect of pupil premium is measured by our KS1 and KS2 SATs results, and teacher assessment. (Please see last years SATs results in the 2017/18 pdf below.)
- The pupil premium strategy is reviewed in March 2019 and the next review will take place in Autumn term 2019/2020.