'Together in Achievement'
The ASPIRE Multi-Academy Trust and your chance to be part of a new and innovative future.
The Aspire Multi-Academy Trust, first established in February 2014, offers a distinctive model for primary schools wanting to be part of a progressive and innovative MAT with an exciting and expanding future. The main features on offer include:
- A MAT focussed on primary schools
- A partnership of equals, sharing a common vision and Christian ethos, and sharing the responsibility for driving the development of the MAT.
- A MAT that demands the best educational and overall learning experience for the children in its academies, which are held to account to achieve a ‘beyond expectation’ outcome.
- A leadership team led by an experienced Chief Executive Officer.
- A CEO who is highly skilled in and provides :
- School improvement.
- Assessing educational and attainment standards.
- Staff, team and school leadership and development.
- Strategic planning.
- A Finance & Business Manager who provides:
- Strategic finance and business planning support to the CEO and MAT Board.
- A value-for-money procurement programme for purchasing centralised services to all academies.
- Accountability for the financial resources of the MAT and its academies.
- An oversight of financial management and budget setting/control at academy level.
- Support and guidance for academy-based business and finance managers.
- A highly experienced MAT Board whose members’ professional skills and knowledge cover all aspects of current education, business, employment and legal requirements of a successful and expanding MAT.
- A vision for MAT expansion which provides a unique model and opportunity for progressive and ambitious schools wishing to become an academy.
Ethos and Guiding Principles
All academies within the Aspire MAT share a common vision and ethos and work together under a set of shared guiding principles. Although these are based on strong Christian principles the Aspire MAT is open to church and non-church schools which are prepared to share the same ethos and vision.
The Guiding Principles shared by each academy within the Aspire MAT are:
- “Together in Achievement” (Partnership and ethos).
- Each academy is a ’Take Care School’, where we “Take care of our self, each other, the world and our work.” (Ethos and Christian principles)
- “We work hard to maximise the learning and growing of all our pupils, in a take care environment.” (Principle which links all our planning, work and thinking and forms the basis of all our School Self Reviews and evaluation)
- “Every child has the right to learn and grow in a caring school where he/she feels safe and happy and which provides equal opportunity for all.” (Attitudes and behaviour)
- “Striving to be the best we can be.” (Encouraging us to always be in a process of continuous school self-review and positive improvement)
- “For children... for all." (Recognition and emphasis of our primary focus)
Chair - Aspire Multi-Academy Trust Board